Search This Blog

Friday 19 April 2013

Deadpool #8 & Deadpool Killustrated #4 Previews



"I have an angry black woman in my head. Now I know how Tyler Perry feels." You can check out a Preview of next week's Deadpool #8 below, in which, following the events of Deadpool #6, we join S.H.I.E.L.D. Agent Preston inside Wade Wilson's messed up head!

(Right-click on images and 'Open in New Tab' to enlarge)



And here's a Preview of Deadpool Killustrated #4 - the concluding chapter of Part 2 of the 'Deadpool Killogy' - with the final mini-series, Deadpool Kills Deadpool, coming in July!


(Right-click on images and 'Open in New Tab' to enlarge)


And look for my interview with the new Merc with a Mouth artist (starting with Deadpool #8) Mike Hawthorne, at the end of the month!

No comments:

Post a Comment