Search This Blog

Thursday 3 January 2013

Sam Johnson Comics: 2013


So what's coming from me in the New Year? Well, on Jan 23rd we have a new Variant Edition of Geek-Girl #0 coming out, as well as Geek-Girl spin-off book Mr. Mash-Up #0; collecting all of Mash-Up's appearances outside of Geek-Girl #0 and featuring Cabra Cini: Voodoo Junkie Hitwoman, Pete the Pimp and Delfi Matrix.

Delfi and Mash-Up have a powerful connection and will both feature in the Geek-Girl mini-series I'm currently trying-out artists for. You can Preview and Pre-Order the Geek-Girl #0 Variant Edn and Mr. Mash-Up #0 at www.geekgirlcomics.com - where the Regular and Digital/Kindle edns of Geek-Girl #0 are available now!


I'm also expanding on my popular Marvel NOW! Facebook Fanpage by reviewing Marvel NOW! books for GeekSmash.com. Right now, you can check out my reviews of FF #1 & #2--which in the space of two issues has already become one of my favorites of the current Marvel line; and Avenging Spider-Man #15--which is effectively Superior Spider-Man #0. I'm more excited for what's coming in the Spidey books than I have been for any comic since Deadpool: DEAD, and I'll also be covering Superior Spider-Man #1 for GeekSmash.com when it hits next week!

Speaking of Deadpool, none of the above means I'll be neglecting my old buddy Wade Wilson--whom I'm gunning to work on--and I'll be keeping a close eye on what Brian Posehn and Gerry Duggan will be doing with the Merc with a Mouth. The co-writers have said things will be getting darker once the 'Dead Presidents' story wraps in Deadpool #6; and that we can also look forward to the return of some of Deadpool's old friends...


You can find more Deadpool at my Marvel NOW! Deadpool FB Fanpage...

And all of that's just the beginning. Stay tuned! ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment