Search This Blog

Thursday 14 February 2013

Superior Spider-Man #4 Preview plus new Deadpool interviews!




The latest issue of Superior Spider-Man (#3) is the best, most exciting comic I've read in some time. I reviewed it over at GeekSmash.com and you can look out for my review of Superior Spider-Man #4 there next week. Meanwhile, here's a Preview:


(Right-click on images and Open in New Tab to enlarge)
I've also just heard Wade Wilson will be teaming with Supe's in a future issue of Deadpool; a concept that has great comic potential.

You can find out more about what's in store for the Merc with a Mouth in his book in a new interview with co-writer Brian Posehn at Comic Book Resources here; and writer Daniel Way talks to CBR about what's coming up in Deadpool's team book Thunderbolts here--and things are looking ominous...



And for more on what's lined up for the Superior Spider-Man, check out my big Preview!

No comments:

Post a Comment